Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

I received notice in March that I would receive my refund in

Customer Question

I received notice in March that I would receive my refund in 4-6 weeks. Where is it?
Category: Tax
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you with your tax question today.
If you have checked the "Where's my Refund" link on the IRS website, and the information regarding your refund has not been updated, you can call the IRS Refund Hotline at(###) ###-#### Be prepared to provide identifying information when you call.
Here's the "Where's my Refund?" link:
http://www.irs.gov/Refunds
Please let me know if I can assist you further.
Thank you and best regards,
Barb
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.
Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions or concerns. If so, please come back to me here at your convenience, and I will be happy to assist you.
If not, please take a moment to rate my answer since that is the only way I receive credit for answering you and alerts Just Answer to compensate me.
Best regards,
Barb