emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser
Experience:  IRS licensed Enrolled Agent and tax instructor
62958156

How do I find out my payment plan on my 941 return or can I

Customer Question

How do I find out my payment plan on my 941 return or can I deposit my money and mail my report?
Category: Tax
Expert:  emc011075 replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.
Yes, you can deposit the money electronically and mail the return separately.
If your total taxes (line 10) are $2,500 or more for the current quarter and the preceding quarter you MUST deposit it electronically by EFT.
If your total taxes (line 10) are less than $2,500 for the current quarter or the preceding quarter, and you did not incur a $100,000 next-day deposit obligation during the current quarter you can send the payment with your 941` return.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Expert:  emc011075 replied 1 year ago.
I see you read my respond. Do you have any questions? Is there anything else I can help you with today?
And if this answered your question, please take a moment to rate my response so that I may receive credit for assisting you today. However, if you need clarification, or want to discuss this issue further, let me know. Thank you.