Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

I need a copy of my company cp575 please,

Customer Question

i need a copy of my company cp575 please, my name is Ihsan
Category: Tax
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.Unfortunately, the IRS issues a CP575 one time and does not issue duplicate copies.You can call the IRS to search for your EIN by calling the Business & Specialty Tax Line at(###) ###-#### ***** hours of operation are 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday. An assistor will ask you for identifying information and provide the number to you over the telephone, as long as you are a person who is authorized to receive it. Examples of an authorized person include, but are not limited to, a sole proprietor, a partner in a partnership, a corporate officer, a trustee of a trust, or an executor of an estate.The following link contains additional information you may find helpful:http://www.irs.gov/Businesses/Small-Businesses-&-Self-Employed/Lost-or-Misplaced-Your-EINOther ways to find out your EIN are from previously filed tax returns, contacting your bank if you have a business bank account, and looking on the Florida Division of Corporations website for your company name.Please let me know if you require further information or clarification.Thank you and best regards,Barb
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.
Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please come back to me here at your convenience, and I will assist you further.
If not, please take a moment to rate my answer since that is the only way I receive credit for answering you and alerts Just Answer to compensate me.
Best regards,
Barb