How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 578
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I haven't filed in years. I have been disabled with Major

Customer Question

Hi I haven't filed in years. I have been disabled with Major deptression anxiety and add . My wife has been diagnosed with Bi polar depression and i have kept things from her kn owledge. I don't know what to do next
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 1 year ago.
The first step woudl be to determine if you are required to file.That is mainly based on your total income and what types of income you have.Let me know if you need any help with that.