Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

I have been getting calls saying the irs is seuing me, edward

Customer Question

i have been getting calls saying the irs is seuing me, ***** ***** says its a fraud call. i dont no why i am getting these calls since eward jones handles all my busenis please tell me if this is a fraud call or if you ar seuing me for someing i dont about. my name is ***** ***** mcbride hilliard.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today. The IRS NEVER communicates by phone to tell you they are suing you. It is definitely a fraud. The IRS has advised that these types of calls are scams, and these fraudsters are trying to obtain your personal information. Do not talk to these people.Please let me know if you require further information or clarification.Thank you and best regards,Barb
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.
Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions or concerns. If so, please come back to me here at your convenience, and I will be happy to assist you. If not, please take a moment to rate my answer since that is the only way I receive credit for answering you and alerts Just Answer to compensate me.Best regards,Barb