Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience
16356563

Just submitted a question but site didn't recognize my email

Customer Question

just submitted a question but site didn't recognize my email and password, what gives? already submitted credit card data and paid $5.00
Category: Tax
Expert:  Anne replied 1 year ago.
Hi I'm Anne and I'm one of the experts here. The reason that you don't recognize your email and pass word is that this is a public forum. Once that question hits the open question board, any personal information is filtered out for us Justanswer keeps all of that information so that they can contact you if needed. Please do NOT answer this posting. Answering this posting in any way (posting back, or rating the answer) will result in you being charged $Your first question should be picked up soon.Thank you for choosing justanswer