Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience
16356563

MY SO SEC:. XXXXXXXXXX ROBERT W. FLAGG I AM PAYING MY 2014

Customer Question

MY SO SEC:. XXXXXXXXXX ROBERT W. FLAGG I AM PAYING MY 2014 tax now. I PAID MY FIRST PMT: $787.00 ON 7-7-2015. MY PROGRAM IS TO PAY THE NEXT THREE MONTHS @ $687.00. THIS SHOULD MAKE A TOTAL OF $2,848.00
IS THIS AGREEABLE? PLEASE ADVISE TO MY E-MAIL: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Category: Tax
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel