Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
14155347

What is my tax number education solution? Need

Customer Question

what is my tax number for ultimate education solution? Need it filing.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I am a tax adviser with over 20 years of experience.
Your question is a little unclear. Are you asking what your own US tax number is ***** are you asking about a business tax number.
Your own would be your Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN). A business would have an EIN (Employer Identification Number).
Please respond with some additional information and I can then assist further.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is my itin number?
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.
Did you apply for an ITIN using form W7 at some time already?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(###) ###-####
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.
If you did apply and have lost your ITIN number then you have to get that from the IRS.
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.
There is no way allowed to look up your number. If you filed a prior year US tax return you can look at the copy of of your return and it will be listed there.
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.
You asked what is your ITIN. Did you need to know what an ITIN is or are you looking for confirmation of the exact ITIN you have misplaced?
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.
Different expert here – My name is ***** ***** please allow me to provide you with some additional information.
The information provided in your original question referenced “Ultimate Education Solution.” According to the New Jersey Division of Corporations, there are two businesses with that name:
Ultimate Education Solutions, LLC
Ultimate Education Solutions Limited Partnership
Since you specifically referenced the business name, I am assuming that you are looking for the EIN for the business. The quickest way to obtain that information is to look at a prior year tax return OR if you have a business account with a bank, contact the bank and request a copy of the IRS letter containing your EIN. A bank will always have the EIN for the business in their files.
Please let me know if I can assist you further.
Thank you and best regards,
Barb
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.
Your ITIN (you already stated you need your own ITIN in a post above)can be obtained by using one of teh options I presented to you.