How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask emc011075 Your Own Question
emc011075, Tax adviser
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 2850
Experience:  IRS licensed Enrolled Agent and tax instructor
Type Your Tax Question Here...
emc011075 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have A refund due of $200.00 from IRS since early June of

Customer Question

I have A refund due of $200.00 from IRS since early June of this year. I have not received it as yet. Please let me know the reason for the delay. Thank you. Mentioned Changes
to my 2013 form 1040.
Pauline XXXXXX
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  emc011075 replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.
First, to check the status of your refund, you will need to contact IRS. IRS will not share the information with us.
Do you have a refund due from the original 1040 or from the amended 1040X?
If it is from the original one you can check it here:
if it is from the amended (corrected) 1040x you can check it here:;jsessionid=25uDUCph5Bin1CiuAzl2qdDi
If this doesn't provide information you are looking for, you will need to call IRS:(###) ###-####
What do you mean by "mentioned changes to my 2013 form 1040? Did you received an IRS notice?

Related Tax Questions