Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

I owe on personal taxes and was audited and don't have receipts.

Customer Question

I owe on personal taxes and was audited and don't have receipts. Is there anyone I can speak to about getting help dealing w them?
Category: Tax
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you with your tax question today.
I will make you an offer for a phone call.
Best regards,
Barb
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
?
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Desiree.

Your original question said you wanted to speak to someone. That is the reason I offered to call you. Alternatively, you can post your specific questions here, and I will assist you.

In the meantime, if you don't have receipts, do you have credit card statements or bank statements showing the purchases? You will have to reconstruct your records to prove the expenses you are claiming.

Best regards,

Barb

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sorry was getting ready for work. Would love to speak by phone . May I call back at a later time

Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.
Let me know when you're ready.