How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lane Your Own Question
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 11592
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial & Tax advice since 1986
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Lane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I get a tax lien removed when I have already paid the

Customer Question

How can I get a tax lien removed when I have already paid the fees and gotten a Parent-Child Transfer Claim letter approving the claim?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Is this property tax or sales tax/I have a call into Property tax division, inn the even that this is re: SECTION 63.1: PARENT-CHILD AND GRANDPARENT-GRANDCHILD EXCLUSION Let me know more if you can ... and if this IS re:property tax, let me know your county if you would Lane
Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.
I'm so sorry ... for some reason the site did not show me your long and detailed (AND VERY HELPFUL) explanation until just now, as I came back to check to see if you had provided the information that it appeared, yesterday, was not there.
YES, I can help with this. I have already been on the phone with someone at board of equalization and then after that the tax lien department (after guessing that this was likely a prop 58 issue).
I will get on the phone tomorrow and get your answer for you (I feel very safe in saying, now that I have the specificity you have provided).
I'll also make what's called an additional services offer here, which will allow us to exchange contact information (phone and/or email) so that we can communicate more efficiently and confidentially on this.
My apologies for the delay here. I thought I was still waiting on more detail (still not sure how that happened)
Hopefully we'll speak tomorrow. If you DON'T accept the offer, I'll put what I find here.