Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience
16356563

Because of ongoing illnesses, I have been unable to file my

Customer Question

because of ongoing illnesses, I have been unable to file my 2014 taxes. How do I file now?
Category: Tax
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
It's very simple. Unfortunately because of the date electronic filing has been shut down. Simply complete the return and ami it certified so you have a tracking number. I'll also offer you a telephone discussion if you'd like Please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
your answer is not clear. What form?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry I was not clear. Since that was my fault I'll offer you a telephone conversation. Not at the 18 JA average price. A flat 5 the minimum JA allows. Accept the offer and I can share my number in a no public bi max that only you can see