emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser
Experience:  IRS licensed Enrolled Agent and tax instructor
62958156

I got a letter from the Louisiana dept of revenue saying that

Customer Question

I got a letter from the Louisiana dept of revenue saying that my 2014 return has been selected for review but doesn't require any further action on my part at this time. What does this mean?
Category: Tax
Expert:  emc011075 replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.
Every year certain percentage of returns are selected for a review. It only means that an agent is checking your return. If he has any questions you will be contacted by another letter. If there's nothing wrong with your return you will probably not be notified. The case will be closed.
At this point there's not much you can do or have to do.
I see you offline now. So if this answered your question, please take a moment to rate my response so that I may receive credit for assisting you today. However, if you need clarification, or want to discuss this issue further, let me know. Thank you.
Expert:  emc011075 replied 1 year ago.
I see you read my respond but didn't get any feedback. Do you have questions? Is there anything else I can help you with today?