Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience
16356563

I have american passport and i'm planing to move on Monaco

Customer Question

I have american passport and i'm planing to move on Monaco as monaco rezident fiscal and i want to open restaurant there i have too pay taxes on to american
Category: Tax
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.
If you are a U.S. citizen or resident for tax purposes, you are required to report and pay tax on your worldwide income. If you are NOT a U.S. citizen or resident for tax purposes, you are required to report and pay tax on U.S. sourced income only.Please let me know if you require further information or clarification.Thank you and best regards,Barb
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.
At my end, it shows you are now offline. If you have any other questions, please post them here at your convenience, and I will be happy to assist you. If not, please take a moment to rate my answer since that is the only way I receive credit for answering you and alerts Just Answer to compensate me.
Best regards,
Barb