Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
14155347

I need this form Medicare Revalidation as a provide

Customer Question

I need this form for my Medicare Revalidation as a provider
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I am a tax adviser with over 20 years of experience.
Were you sent a revalidation request?
All providers and suppliers enrolled with Medicare prior to March 25, 2011, must revalidate their enrollment information, but only after receiving notification from their Medicare Administrative Contractor (MAC).
In that request you will be offered to provide the information online or by paper form.
The paper form is a Form 855 but it is specific to the provider. If you received the request but cannot locate the process contact your MAC for the appropriate form or online access to complete.
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.
I hope that was helpful. After you speak with your MAC and get the form you can come back if you need more assistance.