ShawnA
ShawnA, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
Experience:  CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
15641319

Where is my TAX Refund

Customer Question

Where is my TAX Refund
Category: Tax
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. Retired CPA
first you need to see if they received it and are processing it.
If they did I imagine the IRS hack that occurred put you into an identity theft protection mode. That means you need to call then and "verify yourself",
If you would like me to walk you through this please accept my call offer.
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
I will offer you a call to discuss this because I think this is the easiest way to help you. I prefer a call. Often information from a call changes the original answer (based on the limited information supplied in the original question).
Additional information normally comes out in a call and I am better able to give an exact answer that applies to YOUR situation.
We will speak as long as necessary to resolve your issue. This is the minimum JA allows for additional services ($5-$500).
All you need do is accept the offer ($5) and I'll be able to share my number with you in a private screen.
I am available now.
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
First go here:
https://sa.www4.irs.gov/irfof/lang/en/irfofgetstatus.jsp
See if they received it. I bet the status says processing . Please let me know. DO NOT post your ss number here