ShawnA
ShawnA, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
Experience:  CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
15641319

Can't figure out if I should fill out my Form 1116 with the o

Customer Question

Can't figure out if I should fill out my Form 1116 with the AMT option.
If I don't hit the AMT button on the software, then it say I owe 20,000 in AMT, but this is the good news. If I do hit the AMT button, then I owe 0 in AMT but significantly more in overall tax.
Will talking to you cost me something?
Category: Tax
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. Retired CPA

Yes. Different experts charge different prices and some will not talk on the phone at all.

You can ask for a call and when they respond you will see their price. The minimum is 5 and the max is 500.

Hopefully that answers your question about the calls.

If you hit ATM how much does your tax increase? What software are you using?

I'll offer you a call.