ShawnA
ShawnA, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
Experience:  CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
15641319

We are plan to start new business with friend. She is american

Customer Question

Hi. We are plan to start new business with friend. She is american citizen. Ours parent company located in Australia. I suppose the Subsidiary may be good idea. What steps would we take at beginning?
Category: Tax
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. Retired CPA
Create a new company. The owner will be the Parent company. The one based in Australia.
You could start the new company in either company although the U.S. Might be best if you are planning on doing business in the U.S.
It's a very simple process. You gat a tax id from the government. Then you file some paperwork with the State and bingo. Your new company is born.
I'll offer you a call to discuss anything else you want. Normally a few more questions come up when we talk.
The cost is only 5 and we will speak for as long as necessary. Alternatively we can chat here.
I will send the offer now.
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
If you do not require further assistance PLEASE rate this answer so I can be freed to help another person.
If you have other questions please ask now or later and I'll be happy to respond. I’ll be notified (even if I leave).
Even after you rate my response we can continue to chat here at no extra cost to you.
As I strive for quality vs. quantity, I find I can only handle a limited number of questions at a single time.