Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
14155347

How much wouid I have to pay in taxes would I have to pay if

Customer Question

how much wouid I have to pay in taxes would I have to pay if I would get if I only got 1261.00 a year. no other income I get this from Ep energu company.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I am a tax adviser with over 20 years of experience.
If the $1261 was earned as employee wages you would not have any tax to pay at all because the personal exemption and standard deduction is more and you would have zero taxable income left.
If you received the payment as anything other than an employee you would have to tell me the type of payment for me to be able to tell you if there was any tax and the rate.
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.
Please advise on the information that was omitted from your first post. The type of payment is still required if you need a specific answer.