Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

How do I find and print Official Tax Receipts 's p

Customer Question

How do I find and print Official Tax Receipts for RRSP's purchases.
Thanks
Valerie
Category: Tax
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you with your tax question today.
The entity from which you made the purchases is required to send you the appropriate tax receipts. If you require duplicates, you should request them from that entity.
Contributions made during the first 60 days of the year will be mailed out by the end of March of that year (for example for contributions made between January 1, 2015 to March 3, 2015, contribution receipts were mailed out by March 31, 2015).
Where contributions are made in the remainder of the year (for example during the period of March 4, 2015 to December 31, 2016), the RRSP contribution receipt will be mailed by the last day of February of the following year (February 2016).
Please let me know if you require further information or clarification.
Thank you and best regards,
Barb
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Valerie.

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions or concerns. If so, please come back to me here, and I will be happy to assist you. If not, please take a moment to rate my answer since that is the only way I receive credit for answering you and alerts Just Answer to compensate me.

Best regards,
Barb