Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

Want mailing from MA DOR about what I am to pay ?

Customer Question

want mailing from MA DOR about what I am to pay for 2014?
Category: Tax
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.
If you filed your 2014 MA tax return, the amount you owe (if any) would appear on your tax return. If you did not file a 2014 MA tax return, I would suggest you do so as soon as possible. MA will not prepare your tax return for you.
Please let me know if I can assist you further.
Thank you and best regards,
Barb
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.
Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions or concerns. If so, please come back to me here at your convenience, and I will be happy to assist you. If not, please take a moment to rate my answer since that is the only way I receive credit for answering you and alerts Just Answer to compensate me.
Best regards,
Barb