Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience
16356563

Angela, i am a little confused......what happens

Customer Question

angela, i am a little confused......what happens now.......can you please advise what i have to pay for your services....i have tipped as i appreciate your help..... how much will u debit my credit card....thanks....patrick
Category: Tax
Expert:  Tax.appeal.168 replied 1 year ago.
Hi Patrick,Thank you for the positive rating and the generous bonus. I do appreciate it. Sorry for the delayed response. I had to leave the computer. It won't be me personally charging your card, it will be the company. As for how much, that amount should have been selected prior to you asking the question. Based on the amount that I will be paid, I think the amount less the tip should be about $32.22, around $40.00 USD including the tip.