TaxGreg
TaxGreg, Tax Enthusiast
Experience:  Business Administration Degree.
46856550

I need to verify a customers credit card, what number do I

Customer Question

I need to verify a customers credit card, what number do I call with my merchant I'd number?
Category: Tax
Expert:  TaxGreg replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** have reached JustAnswer which is a question and answer site. I believe you are attempting to contact a certain company in relation to his credit card issue. You will need to check with the contact information of that company. If you need help in finding the contact information, please provide me with the name of the company and I will try to assist in tracking it down for you today. Have a wonderful rest of the weekend. **********What can you expect now.... It may take several responses back and forth in order to try to provide the resources and support you need on this question. As soon as an expert responds, you are charged for the question value you have places. I am not an employee of this Website but am working for, and paid by, you as the customer when you rate my response as okay, good, or excellent (or 3, 4, or 5 stars depending on the rating system you are provided). Remember that you are rating my professional services and not the Website itself (or issues you have with the site itself). If you are thinking of leaving a lower rating, please be sure to reply back first to see if I am able to assist further with your prompt. Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the week! Greg