I am on H-1B visa and want to start an S-Corp under my name/SSN. I understand I can't receive a paycheck from anyone but my H-1B employer-
1) Under H-1B, can I register for a S-Corp in USA under my SSN
2) Can I redistribute all the profits (minus the banking fees, taxes
) to my brokers in India
3) I will be the only employee of this company - do I need to hire US
4) Can I work for this S-Corp but not receive Paychecks ? My work (If I can legally do) would just involve banking ( opening a letter of credit
) and I will not take any penny from it since all the profits (minus the expenses & taxes) will be redistributed to my brokers in India.
5) Can I myself file taxes of this S-Corp given the structure above ? Again, I will not take a penny from it and tax filing
will be only for this S-Corp.
I am looking for someone with an experience in this situation and can guide me clearly with proven links from IRS
/USCIS. One of the answers I don't want to hear is " Consult your tax/immigration attorney in your area"