I am considering forming LLC in Wyoming. There will be 2 members, both residents of another country and we will opt for pass-through taxation
I understand that if LLC does not want to be taxed in Wyoming (and any other US state), it may not conduct business in Wyoming (and other US states respectively).
My question is how to maintain this status in a 100% safe and predictable way? Which documents I may need to obtain during registration process.
Would any of the following violate our non-trading status:
1. purchase of Internet domain from US-based registrar
2. maintaining US bank account
3. using PayPal merchant services (in the US)
4. buying / leasing a company car in the US
5. buying any services from US vendors
provided that we do not earn any income within the US.