Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  Licensed CPA, CFE, CMA, CGMA who teaches accounting courses at Master's Level
23669918

A multi member LLC desires to change both its name & address

A multi member LLC desires to change both its name & address that it is registered under in the Commonwealth of PA. It appears the name has to be changed by filing an Articles of Amendment form but the address has to be changed on a separate filing. Is this correct?

Megan C :

Hello! I am a CPA here to assist you with your tax questions. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

Megan C :

How are you?

Megan C :

In order to change your business address, you would fill out form LLC Change of Registered Office form

Megan C :

You can click the link and it should take you to the form you need to change the address of your LLC

Megan C :

The name change would have to be done using the articles of amendment, as you previously stated.

Megan C :

Do you have any further questions about this matter?

Megan C :

If not, please take a moment to rate my response as "excellent" so that I may receive credit for assisting you today

Scott,

Thanks for the opportunity to assist. I see you were unable to join our live chat. If you would, please review my response. If you have further questions, please ask. Otherwise please rate as "excellent" so that I may receive credit for assisting you today.
Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to help you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you in this matter. I really enjoyed working with you – please feel free to request me again when you come back to ask another question. Simply enter "MyVirtualCPA" in the subject of your question Thanks again for being a JustAnswer customer