Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.

In MN. is the penalty for late payment for property taxes

In MN. is the penalty for late payment for property taxes applied to the entire amount due OR to the amount being paid by installment?

Welcome. My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you with your tax question today.

The penalty for late payment for property taxes will be assessed on the unpaid balance, not the entire amount or the amount being paid by installment.

Please see the following for late payment penalties:

Please let me know if you require further information or clarification.

Thank you and best regards,

Hi, Austin.

Just a short note to thank you for the "excellent" rating. It is most appreciated.

If you have any questions in the future, please feel free to put "for bkb1956 or Barb" in the subject line, and I will be happy to assist you. Recommendations to family, friends and colleagues are also always appreciated.

Thanks again and have a great day,