All but property taxes, assessments, interest and reserves will count for cost of selling or buying.
1. Put anything you like for the description - address, words, etc all the same.
2. 482=500 - 18 (18 from Sales Commission: $3 Minus: Attorney Fee: $4 Minus: Sales Tax/Stamps: $5 Minus: Estoppel Fees: $6)
3. 1057=1000 + 57 (57 from Title Insurance Binder: $7 Add: Title Insurance: $8 Add: Development Master Association Fees: $9 Add: Neighborhood HOA Fees: $10 Add: Neighborhood Working Capital Fee: $11 Add: Estoppel Fee: $12)
4. Fees while you owned it do not count unless you made an election with the return to save these up for use at sale (Sorry too late now ) Property tax would be a deduction if itemizing but likely not enough to merit an amended return. Add the current year paid into property tax paid in deduction section if you will itemize.
5. This is not on Schedule C since this is not a business of your wife. This is on 8949 and Schedule D as the single member LLC is ignored.
Of course, this is your return and you need to decide how to fill out the information.
My answers are only based on what I would do with what you have told me here.
Please ask if you need discussion or clarification.