USTaxAdvising
USTaxAdvising, CPA
Experience:  US Taxation specialist.
58296935

Im getting ready to file my 1120s. 1.) An extension was

I'm getting ready to file my 1120s.

1.) An extension was files. Do I need any information regarding the extension to be filed with the 1120s?

2.) Do I need to file any additional forms/documents with the 1120s? I don't see that other forms under Assembing the Return instructions that seem applicable. Am I supposed to include a copy of any financial statements as supporting documents?

USTaxAdvising :

Hello

USTaxAdvising :

1.) An extension was files. Do I need any information regarding the extension to be filed with the 1120s? - No you do not need to include the extension when filing the 1120S.

USTaxAdvising :

2.) Do I need to file any additional forms/documents with the 1120s? - Generally not, unless you are making elections or something of that nature.

USTaxAdvising :

You don

USTaxAdvising :

You don't need to attach 1099S or something of that nature.

USTaxAdvising :

Am I supposed to include a copy of any financial statements as supporting documents? - No this is not required. It is a good idea though to keep your supporting documents for 7 years.