Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
14155347

HOW ARE THE TAX DEDUCTIBLE AND NON DEDIUCTIBLE INVESTMENT FEES

HOW ARE THE TAX DEDUCTIBLE AND NON DEDIUCTIBLE INVESTMENT FEES COMPUTED WHEN THE INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO CONTAINS BOTH TAXABLE AND TAX EXEMPT INVETMENTS. A CLIENT HAS A SMALL AMOUNT OF TAX EXEMPT INCOME, BUT THE PERCENTAGE ON THE TAX EXEMPT PERCENTAGE OF ASSETS HELD IS HIGHER. GENERALLY THE INVESTMENT COMPANY COMPUTES; HOWEVER, SOME TO DO. BASED ON % OF INVESTMENTS OF PERCENTAGE OF TAXABLE AND TAX EXEMPT INCOME

Robin D. :

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I am a tax adviser with over 15 years of experience.

Investment advisory fees related to tax-exempt income—you generally need to prorate these fees based on the portion of tax-exempt investment income vs. total taxable investment income.

Robin D. :

I know it is great when the investment company computes for the client.

Robin D. :

My goal is to give you excellent service. If you are satisfied, please rate me. If you have follow-up questions on this same topic, use the reply box below. To start a new conversation with me on a new topic request me again.

Customer:

THANKS