Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

Where can I get the very specific information for charging,

Where can I get the very specific information for charging, collecting and remitting sales taxes in multiple counties and cities in Colorado, assuming that the selling business is in a different location that the buying businesses?

Welcome, and thank you for requesting me.

The state sales tax rate in Colorado is 2.9%. However, city and county local taxes vary. The following links should provide all of the information you require as it pertains to your specific circumstances:

http://www.colorado.gov/cs/Satellite/Revenue/REVX/1178305433490.

http://www.colorado.gov/cs/Satellite/Revenue/REVX/1176842266427

If you have any further questions after you have reviewed the information or are in doubt about any of the information, please come back to me here, and I will be happy to assist you. I will be offline for a while to participate in a conference call, but will address any follow-up questions later this evening.

Best regards,

Barb

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

with your 2nd link I could get the answers to my very specific circumstances. thank you.

Hi, James.

I am most pleased that you were able to get the information you needed. As I mentioned, if you have any follow-up questions whatsoever, please come back to me here.

Thank you for the "excellent" rating. It is most appreciated.

Best regards,

Barb

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have seen you are very meticulous in your answers so i want to say you that with the links you gave me could find the specific info in the paragraph "deliveries of goods" in this address:

http://www.colorado.gov/cs/Satellite?blobcol=urldata&blobheader=application%2Fpdf&blobkey=id&blobtable=MungoBlobs&blobwhere=1251853603448&ssbinary=true

thank you again.

are you familiar with companies that work with solar systems and the credits, "grants", and "rebates" that the federal goverment gives to them? if so, i have questions.

Hi, James.

You will have to post your questions regarding the solar system credits separately, and I will assist you. Please remember to post your questions specifically for me, bkb1956 or Barb, and I will get back to you. You will have to be specific that you prefer only me to answer your questions, so I would suggest placing a 24-hour lock for me on the question to allow me time to answer. I have appointments today, so I will not be able to address your questions until this evening.

I appreciate your kind words and look forward to assisting you.

Thanks again and best regards,

Barb