Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  Licensed CPA, CFE, CMA, CGMA who teaches accounting courses at Master's Level
23669918

how many years is depreciation for a Boiler?

MyVirtualCPA :

Hello! I am a CPA here to assist you with your tax questions. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

Customer:

MyVirtualCPA :

A boiler is considered part of a building, and as such is depreciated using the same life as the building

MyVirtualCPA :

which is 39 years for commercial and 27.5 years for residential

Customer:

its not the part of the building its a food company how is paying rent and was buy a boiler

MyVirtualCPA :

In that case, it's a 7 year asset - typically they are part of a building though

Customer:

thank you

Thanks, Josef for your positive rating. Please come back and visit MyVirtualCPA for any of your tax, finance, or social security needs. It was a pleasure working with you today.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i got a 1099 from amazon to my company but the income was go to a odder company how r am entering the 1099 in the company what ameson gave? because its was not a income to this coprp