How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Megan C Your Own Question
Megan C
Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 16576
Experience:  Licensed CPA, CFE, CMA, CGMA who teaches accounting courses at Master's Level
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Megan C is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi- I am a year behind in my bookkeeping and have bank statements

This answer was rated:


I am a year behind in my bookkeeping and have bank statements and receipts in shoe boxes. My s-corp taxes are due in 3 weeks.

Who can I contact to get this done quickly?


MyVirtualCPA :

Thanks for asking your question! I'm sorry to hear about your tax issue and I'm going to try my best to help you understand or resolve it.

MyVirtualCPA :

How are you today?

MyVirtualCPA :

You would need to contact a local tax preparer - such as an EA or CPA


Do you have any recommendations for online or virtual companies that do this?

MyVirtualCPA :

They would be able to assist you, although they might be slightly more expensive if they have to organize your receipts and records

MyVirtualCPA :

Megan C and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Thanks, Aaron for your positive rating. Please come back and visit MyVirtualCPA for any of your tax, finance, or social security needs. IT was a pleasure working with you today.