Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience

Hi, I asked a tax question to you in January of this year

Customer Question

I asked a tax question to you in January of this year relating to a LLC I owned. I am moving from Texas and would like to dissolve the company. As my previous question described, I have $8000 invested in the company. What will happen to this investment? How can I get it back?

If the past conversation is lost and you need me to repeat the details, I'll be happy to.

Andy W
Category: Tax
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Welcome! My goal is to do my very best to understand your situation and to provide a full and complete answer for you.

Good afternoon and thanks so much for checking back with me! Is the $8,000 still held in an LLC account? And, I'm presuming you are treating this as a disregarded entity for tax purposes since you are the sole that correct? Thanks