Phillip B, EA
Phillip B, EA, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  Practicing since 2004. Expert in 1040, small business, represent vs. IRS, & int'l tax mattters.
20877915

Where do I show income on RRB line 4 or 7 on 1040?

Thanks for using JustAnswer.com! I will do my best to provide you with a clear and concise answer to your tax question.

The income reported on form RRB-1099-R is taxed like regular pension income and taxable amount is reported on line 16b. Income reported on the RRB1099 is taxed and reported like social security income from RRB-1099 is reported on 20a for the total amount and 20b for the taxable amount if any.

If there are any additional questions, please reply to this answer so that I may assist you further. If this answers your question, please rate my performance between OK and Excellent so that I may receive credit for my work. Thanks for your business.