please reade carefully!
1. L1/H1 VISA expired in 2016
2. living in the USA since 2009 (home address)
3. living in a Hotel since 12 month (July2012) cross the USA (320 days 35 different states
4. living in Germany (40 days)
5. service technician without home base (see point 3)
6. Employer address - New Jersey
Atually I have no Apartment/House or room. I pay NO rent!
What will be the best (financial whise and legal whise)?
Which state/city I can "live" (post address / no post box)?
What can I do in my case to reduce the tax
Do I need a permanent address/house/apartment/room?
For now my Company rigisterd me in New Jersey but I like to move to Florida soon. This will happen in about 6-12 month. In between I need a "cheap" tax solution.
What can I do?