Richard, Tax Attorney
Experience:  29 years of experience as a tax, real estate, and business attorney.

Need to pay overdue taxes for yr 2012. Now, have money but

Need to pay overdue taxes for yr 2012. Now, have money but need balance and address to send to. Pls/thanks!
Welcome! My goal is to do my very best to understand your situation and to provide a full and complete answer for you.

Good afternoon. Are these taxes due to the IRS or to Maryland? Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for replying. Actually, you can find your balance owed and pay your taxes online with the IRS. You would do this at the following IRS website:

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which will be helpful to you. If I have not fully addressed your questions or if you have any follow up questions, or if I have misinterpreted your questions in any way, please do not rate me yet, but simply ask a follow up question without rating so I can provide you with a fully satisfactory answer. If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service with 3, 4, or 5 faces/stars so I can receive credit for helping you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Excellent and quick info! Thanks!

You're very was my pleasure to help! Have a great day!