Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor

I am attempting to obtain whether or not my deceased husband

I am attempting to obtain whether or not my deceased husband who died 12-16-12 paid quarterly taxes during 2012 which he made a practice of doing in previous years. We filed jointly since 1995 when we were married. His estate is tied up in probate, and we need these figures for 2012 return which will be included in the finalization of his estate. How do I go about getting this information? Than you!

Robin D :

Hello and thank you for using Just Answer,
You can call the IRS directly if you filed a joint return for that year. You, as the secondary filer, would be allowed the information. You would also be allowed the information as the spouse of the deceased.

Robin D :

Please accept my condolences and let me know if you need more info before you rate.