How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lev Your Own Question
Lev, Tax Advisor
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 28084
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Lev is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Thanks again for your help. Another question on the form: For

This answer was rated:

Thanks again for your help. Another question on the form:

For which taxes did this prior business register?

Corporation tax
Sales tax
Withholding tax
Other ___ (list)

So should I choose first one - corporation or the last one other ?


Hi and welcome to Just Answer!
As you are paid commissions realized from real estate transactions - there should not be sales tax - but you need to verify if you previously registered. If you did register - you need to choose this one - otherwise - just skip it.

Lev and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you

Related Tax Questions