Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

i have alread submit my income tax return but no answer that

Customer Question

i have alread submit my income tax return but no answer that i qualify any refund my id no XXXXXXXX.

Category: Tax
Expert:  Barbara replied 3 years ago.

Welcome and thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you with your tax question.

Unfortunately, we do not have access to your tax information on JustAnswer. However, the SARS website lists the following as the way to contact them for that information:

If you have any queries please contact the SARS Contact Centre on 0800 00 SARS (7277) between 08h00 - 17h00 (excluding weekends and public holidays). You may also visit your nearest SARS branch in person.

Please let me know if you require additional information or clarification. Thank you.

Expert:  Barbara replied 3 years ago.
Just a follow-up to make sure you were able to view my answer to you. If not, please come back to me here. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my answer since that is an important part of being an expert on JustAnswer, and I strive for excellence.

Thank you and best regards.