How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Megan C Your Own Question
Megan C
Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 16559
Experience:  Licensed CPA, CFE, CMA, CGMA who teaches accounting courses at Master's Level
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Megan C is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How foreign partners from Venezuela could do the gain on their

This answer was rated:

How foreign partners from Venezuela could do the gain on their LLC company.
Thanks for asking your question! I'm sorry to hear about your tax issue and I'm going to try my best to help you understand or resolve it.

Thank you for your question, and thanks for using I am assuming that you are asking how your partners from Venezuela can pay their income tax, as they will not fill out a 1040 tax return.

The answer is simple - your partners will fill out 1040NR to claim their portion of the gains of the company. If this is US Sourced income, they will owe income tax on it. They will pay that tax by filling out form 1040NR. You can get that form, HERE.

Please let me know if you need further clarifications. Thanks again for choosing and have a great day. Please take a moment to rate my response as "excellent" so that I may receive credit for assisting you today
Megan C and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you