Anne
Anne, Master Tax Preparer
Experience:  Enrolled Agent with 25 Years Experience specializing Individual and Small Businesses
5242771

need to file taxes (non -resident, lives in japan) for last

Customer Question

need to file taxes (non -resident, lives in japan) for last 5 years, how much will this cost
Category: Tax
Expert:  Anne replied 3 years ago.

Anne :

Hi

Anne :

Thank you for using justanswer

Anne :

How much you pay for tax prep is somewhat dependent on how complicated your tax return is.

Anne :

Unfortunately, tax prep cost is not regulated . What may cost $300 at one tax place, may cost $175 at another, and $130 at still another place

Anne :

your best bet is to call some of the tax preparation places near you.

Anne :

I truly hope this information is helpful but please do not rate until you are satisfied. If you want to click on 1 or 2 just click on the continue to work with me button instead. You will then be able to add any other info or respond to what I have posted so far. Rating 3-5 gives me credit and a good rating but you can still converse with me.