Phillip B, EA
Phillip B, EA, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  Practicing since 2004. Expert in 1040, small business, represent vs. IRS, & int'l tax mattters.

If you buy commercial property, and run a business from it.

If you buy commercial property, and run a business from it. what is you tax responsibility?
Thanks for using! I will do my best to provide you with a clear and concise answer to your tax question based on the information that you have provided.

If you are running a business, your tax responsibility is to accurately report your gross income and deductible business expenses of that business on your tax return and to pay all the income, self-employment, and employment (if any) taxes associated with that business.

IRS Pub 535 -- Business Expenses:
IRS Pub 334 -- Tax Guide for Small Business:

If there are additional questions or concerns, or additional information, please reply to this answer so that I may assist your further. If this answers your question, please rate my performance between OK and Excellent so that I may receive credit for my work. Thanks for your business.