Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
14155347

In 2011 I filed my s corp taxes but no personal taxes as I

In 2011 I filed my s corp taxes but no personal taxes as I paid everything oug of the buisiness. What form do I need to file with irs

Robin D :

Hello and thank you for using Just Answer,
The S corp passes all through to the shareholders so you would need to file a 1040 form and report the information that was generated from the K1 you should have received.

Robin D :

The IRS has a very good page that shows the possible forms needed by the S corp and the shareholder(s).

Robin D :

I can give you a link to that page if you would like.

Robin D :

Generally, California law follows federal law in computing the S corporation's income. However, the major difference is that for California purposes, an S corporation's income is taxable at the corporate level and the pass-through of its income to the shareholders is also taxable on their returns.

Robin D :

Please respond and let me know if you would like the link.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please send the link. I am 100 percent stock holder.

Certainly, http://www.irs.gov/Businesses/Small-Businesses-&-Self-Employed/S-Corporations

You will note that the first box on the IRS page is for the S corp and the second is for the individual.

Thank you in advance for a positive rating. I really enjoyed working with you – please feel free to request me again when you come back to ask another question.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I would like the link and there is no shareholders, I am 100% owner/shareholder.

Rick