Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  Licensed CPA, CFE, CMA, CGMA who teaches accounting courses at Master's Level
23669918

i need a copy of my original ss4 due to misplacement. also

Customer Question

i need a copy of my original ss4 due to misplacement. also i have been asked to provide this for corporate services
Category: Tax
Expert:  Megan C replied 3 years ago.

MyVirtualCPA :

Thanks for asking your question! I'm sorry to hear about your tax issue and I'm going to try my best to help you understand or resolve it.

MyVirtualCPA :

The IRS cannot provide a copy of your original SS-4 form, but they can give you what's known as a 147C letter which will verify your EIN number assigned

MyVirtualCPA :

This letter will give you all the information you need, and the same information that would be on your original application

MyVirtualCPA :

This 147C letter should suffice.

MyVirtualCPA :

Is there anything else that I can assist you with today? If not, please rate my response as "excellent" so that I may receive credit for assisting you today.