Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

I HAVE LOST MY FORM SSA-1099, HOW CAN I VIEW OR GET A COPY

Customer Question

I HAVE LOST MY FORM SSA-1099, HOW CAN I VIEW OR GET A COPY SO I CAN FILE TAX YEAR 2012
Category: Tax
Expert:  Barbara replied 3 years ago.

Welcome and thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you with your tax question.

You can obtain a duplicate copy of your SSA-1099 on the Social Security website and it will take approximately 10 days to be mailed to you. The link is as follows: https://secure.ssa.gov/apps6z/i1099/main.html If you need it sooner, you can visit your local Social Security office.

Please let me know if you require further information or clarification. Thank you.

Expert:  Barbara replied 3 years ago.

Hi, David.

I see you rated my service as poor. I would greatly appreciate you reconsidering your rating given the fact that the answer and supporting information I provided to you is correct. Please let me know how I can assist you further.

Thank you.

Expert:  Barbara replied 3 years ago.

Hi, David.

I see you are now offline, but I would greatly appreciate you revising your rating of my service to you. The rating of our answers is a very important part of being an expert on this site. My answer provided the ways you can obtain a duplicate of your Form SSA-1099, which is the question you asked.

Thank you.

Expert:  Barbara replied 3 years ago.
Hi, David.

Just a short note to request that you revise your rating of my answer to you. While that answer may not have been the answer you were looking for, it is correct.

Thank you.