How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robin D. Your Own Question
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 14496
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Robin D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my ss is 1,095.00&my retirment is 435.00 do i need to pay

This answer was rated:

my ss is 1,095.00&my retirment is 435.00 do i need to pay taxes i am a senour citison

Robin D :

Hello and thank you for using Just Answer,

Robin D :

Are those you per month amounts?

Robin D. and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
You actually fall well below the required amount for filing.
All your pension would be $5220 plus half your SS ($6570) would be below the required filing.
In short no, you are not required to file.
Hi, CustomerLast Viewed on 6/18/2013 at 6:36 PM
Please let me know if you need clarification.
Hi Viola ,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,