Phillip B, EA
Phillip B, EA, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  Practicing since 2004. Expert in 1040, small business, represent vs. IRS, & int'l tax mattters.

I am trying to E-file and there is a 0 0nquestion 4 of schedule

Customer Question

I am trying to E-file and there is a 0 0nquestion 4 of schedule E that won't let me file. How do I get rid of the 0. There was a 0 on the K1 and the calculations are correct. But turbo tax will not let me file the return.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Phillip B, EA replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for using

Go into the K-1 section and change all the zeros to blank boxes, I am assuming you entered zeros if there were zeros or blanks on the K-1 -- this can cause issues with TurboTax. This should solve your problem.

Let me know if it doesn't

If this answers your question, please rate my performance between OK and Excellent so that I may receive credit for helping you. Otherwise, let me know by replying to this answer so I can assist you further
How are things gong? Did my answer help solve your problem?

Thanks for using JustAnswers, and allowing me to opportunity to serve you.

Before the question can be closed and I can be paid, you need to rate my service. Please click "OK Service" or better so that I am paid for assisting you. Please ask for further assistance if needed. If I receive anything less than OK Service, I do not get paid but the Web site will still collect your payment.