Lev, Tax Advisor
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations

Yes I am thinking of investing with the company pure income

Yes I am thinking of investing with the company pure income and on their site they say that they are exempted from paying taxes in the u.s. because they are off shore but as a u.s. citizen i know that i am required to pay i just need to know how do i go about filing my earnings

LEV : Hi and welcome to Just Answer! You are correct - as an US citizen you are required to report all your worldwide income. How to report depends on what type of income you will have.
LEV : This - if that is interest payments - you will report that income on form1040 line 8a.
LEV : If you will be paid dividends - you will report that amount on line 9.
LEV : If you will not able to classify the type of income - then you will report your income on line 21 as other income.