Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  Licensed CPA, CFE, CMA, CGMA who teaches accounting courses at Master's Level
23669918

Hello...Excuse my delay in rating your answer to my question

Hello...Excuse my delay in rating your answer to my question a few minutes ago but the computer glitched...not sure if its the site or mine. Having troubles rating it and adding a tip. The page stays frozen. Any tips?

MyVirtualCPA :

Thanks for asking your question! I'm sorry to hear about your tax issue and I'm going to try my best to help you understand or resolve it.

MyVirtualCPA :

I am so sorry about that...I don't know why that is happening

MyVirtualCPA :

If you would, reply to each question and let them know you wish to rate and how much tip to add

MyVirtualCPA :

Then, I can turn the question in to customer service and they can do it the back way

MyVirtualCPA :

I

MyVirtualCPA :

I'm sorry about that"

Customer:

Thanks again

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi...great..resolved that glitch...but on my page...I know you answered my question but it does not show it for me to refer back to it. Can anything be done on your end or my end?